Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Royalty is going down South to see some Triple A baseball!

I'm going to the Southeast over the second weekend in August.

Here's the game plan:

Friday August 8th I have a flight booked on Delta Airlines that departs LaGuardia Airport at 7AM Eastern Time I'm scheduled to arrive in Atlanta, Georgia at 9:32AM Eastern Time.

Upon arrival, I'll be renting a car from Hertz for the weekend.

Friday August 8th New Orleans Zephyrs at Memphis Redbirds 7:05PM Central Time
                                              
Saturday August 9th Round Rock Express at Nashville Sounds 6:35PM Central Time

Sunday August 10th Norfolk Tides at Gwinnett Braves 2:05PM Eastern Time  
                        
I'll be flying back home Sunday night so I have to miss the Braves & Nationals since ESPN decided to take that game for their Sunday night game. I'm not surprised. I need to be back for a MLB doubleheader Monday that's why I'm not staying over. My flight on Delta Airlines departs Atlanta at 8:45PM Eastern Time. I arrive at  LaGuardia Airport at 11:10PM Eastern Time.

Please feel free to check back for all the details of how this getaway turned out. It's going to be a good time. You can't beat Southern Hospitality.

If you want to join me, please let me know so I can arrange to make it happen.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: